• Judicial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Fitted or apt for judging or deciding; as, a judicial mind.
- (a.) Judicious.
- (a.) Belonging to the judiciary, as distinguished from legislative, administrative, or executive. See Executive.
- (a.) Pertaining or appropriate to courts of justice, or to a judge; practiced or conformed to in the administration of justice; sanctioned or ordered by a court; as, judicial power; judicial proceedings; a judicial sale.
• Judicially Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a judicial capacity or judicial manner.