Kare Ga in English
Kare Ga meaning in Urdu to English is Will Kare Ga. Kare Ga synonym word is Bequeath, Leave, Shall, Testament and Volition. Similar words of Kare Ga are also commonly used in daily talks like Damkora, and Haat ki safaai.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Will Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) As an auxiliary, will is used to denote futurity dependent on the verb. Thus, in first person, "I will" denotes willingness, consent, promise; and when "will" is emphasized, it denotes determination or fixed purpose; as, I will go if you wish; I will go at all hazards. In the second and third persons, the idea of distinct volition, wish, or purpose is evanescent, and simple certainty is appropriately expressed; as, "You will go," or "He will go," describes a future event as a fact only. To emphasize will denotes (according to the tone or context) certain futurity or fixed determination.
- (n.) To enjoin or command, as that which is determined by an act of volition; to direct; to order.
- (v.) Strong wish or inclination; desire; purpose.
- (n.) To give or direct the disposal of by testament; to bequeath; to devise; as, to will ones estate to a child; also, to order or direct by testament; as, he willed that his nephew should have his watch.
- (v.) That which is strongly wished or desired.
- (v.) Arbitrary disposal; power to control, dispose, or determine.
- (n.) To form a distinct volition of; to determine by an act of choice; to ordain; to decree.
- (v. i.) To exercise an act of volition; to choose; to decide; to determine; to decree.
- (adv.) To wish; to desire; to incline to have.
- (v.) The choice or determination of one who has authority; a decree; a command; discretionary pleasure.
- (v.) The choice which is made; a determination or preference which results from the act or exercise of the power of choice; a volition.
- (v.) The legal declaration of a persons mind as to the manner in which he would have his property or estate disposed of after his death; the written instrument, legally executed, by which a man makes disposition of his estate, to take effect after his death; testament; devise. See the Note under Testament, 1.
- (v. i.) To be willing; to be inclined or disposed; to be pleased; to wish; to desire.
- (v.) The power of choosing; the faculty or endowment of the soul by which it is capable of choosing; the faculty or power of the mind by which we decide to do or not to do; the power or faculty of preferring or selecting one of two or more objects.
Kare Ga Meaning in English
Urdu Word kare ga is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. kare ga meaning in English is Will کرے گا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. kare ga word meaning along with kare ga definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of kare ga, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of kare ga in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Damkora, and Haat ki safaai are similar words of kare ga. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary