meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is
Impost. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Kodta howa, Koodnay kay qaabil, Shugli, and Shugli.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The impost, or point at which an arch rests upon its support, and from which it seems to spring.
- (n.) The rib of a groined vault, as being the solid abutment for each section of vaulting.
- (n.) The grampus.
- (n.) A variety of the field spaniel. See Spaniel.
- (n.) One who, or that which, springs; specifically, one who rouses game.
- (n.) A young plant.
- (n.) A species of antelope; the sprinkbok.
- (n.) The bottom stone of an arch, which lies on the impost. The skew back is one form of springer.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
کودنے والا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
koodnay wala, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Kodta howa, Koodnay kay qaabil, Shugli, and Shugli
are similar words of
koodnay wala. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary