• La Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The tone A; -- so called among the French and Italians.
- (interj.) An exclamation of surprise; -- commonly followed by me; as, La me!
- (interj.) Look; see; behold; -- sometimes followed by you.
- (n.) A syllable applied to the sixth tone of the scale in music in solmization.
, Pelican State
• Laborless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not involving labor; not laborious; easy.
• Labyrinthodon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A genus of very large fossil amphibians, of the Triassic period, having bony plates on the under side of the body. It is the type of the order Labyrinthodonta. Called also Mastodonsaurus.