Last Meaning in Urdu
Last meaning in English to Urdu is پچھلا (Pichhlaa). Last synonym words are included Close, Concluding, Conclusion, Death, End, Endure, Final, Finale, Finally, Finis, Finish, Go, Lastly, Later, Latter, Live, Net, Survive, Terminal, Up-to-date, Utmost. Similar words of Last are also commonly used in daily talk like as Last, Last Word, and Last Night.
- A boy was overrun by a motor car last night.
- And quailing from it at the last moment.
- At last he was able to reach an island.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Last Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Next before the present; as, I saw him last week.
- (a.) Farthest of all from a given quality, character, or condition; most unlikely; having least fitness; as, he is the last person to be accused of theft.
- (a.) At a time next preceding the present time.
- (n.) The burden of a ship; a cargo.
- (a.) Lowest in rank or degree; as, the last prize.
- (v. i.) To continue in time; to endure; to remain in existence.
- (a.) Supreme; highest in degree; utmost.
- (n.) A load; a heavy burden; hence, a certain weight or measure, generally estimated at 4,000 lbs., but varying for different articles and in different countries. In England, a last of codfish, white herrings, meal, or ashes, is twelve barrels; a last of corn, ten quarters, or eighty bushels, in some parts of England, twenty-one quarters; of gunpowder, twenty-four barrels, each containing 100 lbs; of red herrings, twenty cades, or 20,000; of hides, twelve dozen; of leather, twenty dickers; of pitch and tar, fourteen barrels; of wool, twelve sacks; of flax or feathers, 1,700 lbs.
- (v. t.) To shape with a last; to fasten or fit to a last; to place smoothly on a last; as, to last a boot.
- (a.) At a time or on an occasion which is the latest of all those spoken of or which have occurred; the last time; as, I saw him last in New York.
- (3d pers. sing. pres.) of Last, to endure, contracted from lasteth.
- (v. i.) A wooden block shaped like the human foot, on which boots and shoes are formed.
- (a.) In conclusion; finally.
- (a.) Being after all the others, similarly classed or considered, in time, place, or order of succession; following all the rest; final; hindmost; farthest; as, the last year of a century; the last man in a line of soldiers; the last page in a book; his last chance.
- (v. i.) To endure use, or continue in existence, without impairment or exhaustion; as, this cloth lasts better than that; the fuel will last through the winter.
Last Urdu Meaning with Definition
Last is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Last meaning in Urdu is a پچھلا - Pichhlaa. Last word is driven by the English language. Last word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Last meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Last stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Last word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Last, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Last Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary