Lekin in English
Lekin meaning in Urdu to English is But Lekin. Lekin synonym word is Just, Merely, Only and Simply. Similar words of Lekin are also commonly used in daily talks like Ilm tawanai, No khuntiyo ka aik angrezi khail, Aisa poda jiss ke tanay aur danthal mausam ki tabdeeli se sookh jatay hain, and Maholi noo ki aik qisam jis ke afraad aik dosray se barwar hotay hain.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
But Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) A mark to be shot at; a target.
- (adv. & conj.) Only; solely; merely.
- (v. t.) A thrust in fencing.
- (v. t.) The joint where two planks in a strake meet.
- (v. t.) The hut or shelter of the person who attends to the targets in rifle practice.
- (n.) The end; esp. the larger or thicker end, or the blunt, in distinction from the sharp, end. See 1st Butt.
- (prep., adv. & conj.) The outer apartment or kitchen of a two-roomed house; -- opposed to ben, the inner room.
- (v. t.) A limit; a bound; a goal; the extreme bound; the end.
- (v. t.) A piece of land left unplowed at the end of a field.
- (adv. & conj.) On the contrary; on the other hand; only; yet; still; however; nevertheless; more; further; -- as connective of sentences or clauses of a sentence, in a sense more or less exceptive or adversative; as, the House of Representatives passed the bill, but the Senate dissented; our wants are many, but quite of another kind.
- (v. t.) A kind of hinge used in hanging doors, etc.; -- so named because fastened on the edge of the door, which butts against the casing, instead of on its face, like the strap hinge; also called butt hinge.
- (v. i.) See Butt, v., and Abut, v.
- (v. t.) The end of a connecting rod or other like piece, to which the boxing is attached by the strap, cotter, and gib.
- (v. t.) The thicker end of anything. See But.
- (adv. & conj.) Otherwise than that; that not; -- commonly, after a negative, with that.
- (v. t.) A person at whom ridicule, jest, or contempt is directed; as, the butt of the company.
- (n.) A limit; a boundary.
- (adv. & conj.) Except with; unless with; without.
- (v. t.) The thickest and stoutest part of tanned oxhides, used for soles of boots, harness, trunks.
- (adv. & conj.) Except; besides; save.
- (v. t.) The portion of a half-coupling fastened to the end of a hose.
- (v. t.) A push, thrust, or sudden blow, given by the head of an animal; as, the butt of a ram.
- (v. t.) A joint where the ends of two objects come squarely together without scarfing or chamfering; -- also called butt joint.
- (adv. & conj.) Excepting or excluding the fact that; save that; were it not that; unless; -- elliptical, for but that.
Lekin Meaning in English
Urdu Word lekin is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. lekin meaning in English is But لیکن. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. lekin word meaning along with lekin definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of lekin, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of lekin in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Ilm tawanai, No khuntiyo ka aik angrezi khail, Aisa poda jiss ke tanay aur danthal mausam ki tabdeeli se sookh jatay hain, and Maholi noo ki aik qisam jis ke afraad aik dosray se barwar hotay hain are similar words of lekin. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary