Light Meaning in Urdu
Light meaning in English to Urdu is روشنی (Roshni). Light synonym words are included Abstemious, Alight, Brightness, Clean, Clear, Diet, Dismount, Easy, Faint, Fall, Flimsy, Friable, Idle, Ignite, Ignitor, Illume, Illuminate, Illumination, Illumine, Light-headed, Lighter, Lighting, Lightly, Lightness, Lightsome, Lite, Loose, Luminosity, Perch, Promiscuous, Sandy, Scant, Short, Sluttish, Spark, Sparkle, Swooning, Tripping, Unhorse, Wakeful, Wanton, Weak. Similar words of Light are also commonly used in daily talk like as Light, Light fingered, and Light handed.
Light Sentence & Examples
- I am trying to light fire.
- Light and fast running horses are selected for these games.
- Light giving torch.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
light Definition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Lightly; cheaply.
- (n.) Open view; a visible state or condition; public observation; publicity.
- (superl.) Not heavily armed; armed with light weapons; as, light troops; a troop of light horse.
- (v. i.) To come by chance; to happen; -- with on or upon; formerly with into.
- (v. i.) To feel light; to be made happy.
- (n.) The time during which the light of the sun is visible; day; especially, the dawn of day.
- (superl) Having light; not dark or obscure; bright; clear; as, the apartment is light.
- (superl.) Wanton; unchaste; as, a woman of light character.
- (superl.) Easy to be endured or performed; not severe; not difficult; as, a light affliction or task.
- (superl.) Not pressing heavily or hard upon; hence, having an easy, graceful manner; delicate; as, a light touch; a light style of execution.
- (n.) The medium through which light is admitted, as a window, or window pane; a skylight; in architecture, one of the compartments of a window made by a mullion or mullions.
- (n.) One who is conspicuous or noteworthy; a model or example; as, the lights of the age or of antiquity.
- (n.) To attend or conduct with a light; to show the way to by means of a light.
- (n.) Prosperity; happiness; joy; felicity.
- (superl.) Indulging in, or inclined to, levity; wanting dignity or solemnity; trifling; gay; frivolous; airy; unsubstantial.
- (superl) White or whitish; not intense or very marked; not of a deep shade; moderately colored; as, a light color; a light brown; a light complexion.
- (n.) The brightness of the eye or eyes.
- (superl.) Not encumbered; unembarrassed; clear of impediments; hence, active; nimble; swift.
- (v. i.) To dismount; to descend, as from a horse or carriage; to alight; -- with from, off, on, upon, at, in.
- (n.) That agent, force, or action in nature by the operation of which upon the organs of sight, objects are rendered visible or luminous.
- (v. i.) To become ignited; to take fire; as, the match will not light.
- (superl.) Well leavened; not heavy; as, light bread.
- (superl.) Not copious or heavy; not dense; not inconsiderable; as, a light rain; a light snow; light vapors.
- (n.) To give light to; to illuminate; to fill with light; to spread over with light; -- often with up.
- (superl.) Loose; sandy; easily pulverized; as, a light soil.
- (n.) Appearance due to the particular facts and circumstances presented to view; point of view; as, to state things fairly and put them in the right light.
- (superl.) Having little, or comparatively little, weight; not tending to the center of gravity with force; not heavy.
- (n.) The manner in which the light strikes upon a picture; that part of a picture which represents those objects upon which the light is supposed to fall; the more illuminated part of a landscape or other scene; -- opposed to shade. Cf. Chiaroscuro.
- (superl.) Not heavily burdened; not deeply laden; not sufficiently ballasted; as, the ship returned light.
- (n.) That which illumines or makes clear to the mind; mental or spiritual illumination; enlightenment; knowledge; information.
- (superl.) Not of the legal, standard, or usual weight; clipped; diminished; as, light coin.
- (n.) Life; existence.
- (superl.) Slight; not important; as, a light error.
- (v. i.) To descend from flight, and rest, perch, or settle, as a bird or insect.
- (superl.) Not strong or violent; moderate; as, a light wind.
- (n.) The power of perception by vision.
- (superl.) Easy to admit influence; inconsiderate; easily influenced by trifling considerations; unsteady; unsettled; volatile; as, a light, vain person; a light mind.
- (n.) That which furnishes, or is a source of, light, as the sun, a star, a candle, a lighthouse, etc.
- (v. i.) To be illuminated; to receive light; to brighten; -- with up; as, the room lights up very well.
- (superl.) Not burdensome; easy to be lifted, borne, or carried by physical strength; as, a light burden, or load.
- (n.) To set fire to; to cause to burn; to set burning; to ignite; to kindle; as, to light a candle or lamp; to light the gas; -- sometimes with up.
- (n.) A firework made by filling a case with a substance which burns brilliantly with a white or colored flame; as, a Bengal light.
- (superl.) Easily bestowed; inconsiderately rendered.
- (v. t.) To lighten; to ease of a burden; to take off.
- (superl.) Not quite sound or normal; somewhat impaired or deranged; dizzy; giddy.
- (v. i.) To come down suddenly and forcibly; to fall; -- with on or upon.
- (superl.) Easy to be digested; not oppressive to the stomach; as, light food; also, containing little nutriment.
- () A small incandescent telltale lamp on a dynamo or battery circuit to show approximately by its brightness the voltage of the current.
Light Urdu Meaning with Definition
Light is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Light meaning in Urdu is a روشنی - Roshni. Light word is driven by the English language. Light word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Light meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Light stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Light word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Light, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Light Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary