Line Meaning in Urdu
Line meaning in English to Urdu is لکیر کھینچنا (Lakir khaynchna). Line synonym words are included Air, Ancestry, Argumentation, Blood, Business, Cable, Channel, Contrast, Course, Crease, Crinkle, Delineate, Demarcation, Descent, Describe, Draw, Furrow, Job, Lineage, Melody, Note, Occupation, Origin, Outline, Parentage, Pedigree, Seam, Stock, Strain, Trace, Tune, Wrinkle. Similar words of Line are also commonly used in daily talk like as Lineage, Lineal, and Lineament.
- A line tied to the handle.
- But it made a line half down the well.
- Chord a straight line joining two point an a curve.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Line Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A number of shares taken by a jobber.
- (n.) A row of letters, words, etc., written or printed; esp., a row of words extending across a page or column.
- (n.) Instruction; doctrine.
- (n.) The equator; -- usually called the line, or equinoctial line; as, to cross the line.
- (n.) Dispositions made to cover extended positions, and presenting a front in but one direction to an enemy.
- (n.) A measure of length; one twelfth of an inch.
- (v. t.) To put something in the inside of; to fill; to supply, as a purse with money.
- (n.) The exterior limit of a figure, plat, or territory; boundary; contour; outline.
- (n.) Course of conduct, thought, occupation, or policy; method of argument; department of industry, trade, or intellectual activity.
- (n.) A circle of latitude or of longitude, as represented on a map.
- (n.) Direction; as, the line of sight or vision.
- (n.) A trench or rampart.
- (n.) The proper relative position or adjustment of parts, not as to design or proportion, but with reference to smooth working; as, the engine is in line or out of line.
- (n.) A connected series of public conveyances, and hence, an established arrangement for forwarding merchandise, etc.; as, a line of stages; an express line.
- (n.) That which has length, but not breadth or thickness.
- (v. t.) To form into a line; to align; as, to line troops.
- (n.) The longer and finer fiber of flax.
- (n.) The wire connecting one telegraphic station with another, or the whole of a system of telegraph wires under one management and name.
- (v. t.) To impregnate; -- applied to brute animals.
- (n.) A verse, or the words which form a certain number of feet, according to the measure.
- (n.) A series of various qualities and values of the same general class of articles; as, a full line of hosiery; a line of merinos, etc.
- (v. t.) To read or repeat line by line; as, to line out a hymn.
- (v. t.) To represent by lines; to delineate; to portray.
- (n.) The regular infantry of an army, as distinguished from militia, guards, volunteer corps, cavalry, artillery, etc.
- (v. t.) To mark with a line or lines; to cover with lines; as, to line a copy book.
- (n.) A series or succession of ancestors or descendants of a given person; a family or race; as, the ascending or descending line; the line of descent; the male line; a line of kings.
- (n.) A row of men who are abreast of one another, whether side by side or some distance apart; -- opposed to column.
- (n.) A linen thread or string; a slender, strong cord; also, a cord of any thickness; a rope; a hawser; as, a fishing line; a line for snaring birds; a clothesline; a towline.
- (n.) Lineament; feature; figure.
- (n.) The course followed by anything in motion; hence, a road or route; as, the arrow descended in a curved line; the place is remote from lines of travel.
- (n.) The track and roadbed of a railway; railroad.
- (n.) Form of a vessel as shown by the outlines of vertical, horizontal, and oblique sections.
- (n.) A straight row; a continued series or rank; as, a line of houses, or of soldiers; a line of barriers.
- (n.) One of the straight horizontal and parallel prolonged strokes on and between which the notes are placed.
- (v. t.) To cover the inner surface of; as, to line a cloak with silk or fur; to line a box with paper or tin.
- (v. t.) To place persons or things along the side of for security or defense; to strengthen by adding anything; to fortify; as, to line works with soldiers.
- (n.) A more or less threadlike mark of pen, pencil, or graver; any long mark; as, a chalk line.
- (n.) A threadlike crease marking the face or the hand; hence, characteristic mark.
- (n.) The reins with which a horse is guided by his driver.
- (n.) A short letter; a note; as, a line from a friend.
- (n.) That which was measured by a line, as a field or any piece of land set apart; hence, allotted place of abode.
- (n.) A long tape, or a narrow ribbon of steel, etc., marked with subdivisions, as feet and inches, for measuring; a tapeline.
- (n.) Flax; linen.
- (n.) A measuring line or cord.
Line Urdu Meaning with Definition
Line is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Line meaning in Urdu is a لکیر کھینچنا - Lakir khaynchna. Line word is driven by the English language. Line word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Line meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Line stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Line word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Line, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Line Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary