• Logistic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Logistical
• Logistical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Logical.
- (a.) Sexagesimal, or made on the scale of 60; as, logistic, or sexagesimal, arithmetic.
• Logistics Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That branch of the military art which embraces the details of moving and supplying armies. The meaning of the word is by some writers extended to include strategy.
- (n.) A system of arithmetic, in which numbers are expressed in a scale of 60; logistic arithmetic.