• Loud Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Ostentatious; likely to attract attention; gaudy; as, a loud style of dress; loud colors.
- (superl.) Having, making, or being a strong or great sound; noisy; striking the ear with great force; as, a loud cry; loud thunder.
- (adv.) With loudness; loudly.
- (superl.) Emphatic; impressive; urgent; as, a loud call for united effort.
- (superl.) Clamorous; boisterous.
• Loud-mouthed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a loud voice; talking or sounding noisily; noisily impudent.
• Loud-voiced Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a loud voice; noisy; clamorous.