Mal in English
Mal meaning in Urdu to English is Stock Mal. Mal synonym word is Ancestry, Banal, Blood, Breed and Broth. Similar words of Mal are also commonly used in daily talks like Bari digi wali gari , Mal godian, Mal afreeqa mein islami ulama karaam ko diya aik qabil e sharf unwan ghana ke dar-al-hakoomat akra mein aik shehar, and Tijarti jahaz.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- A child was likely to suffer from smallpox be fore the age of six years.
- Aliquot a small sample takn from a solution.
- All the animals will not have been sold.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Stock Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Raw material; that out of which something is manufactured; as, paper stock.
- (n.) A plain soap which is made into toilet soap by adding perfumery, coloring matter, etc.
- (n.) Same as Stock account, below.
- (n.) The beater of a fulling mill.
- (n.) A block of wood; something fixed and solid; a pillar; a firm support; a post.
- (n.) The block of wood or metal frame which constitutes the body of a plane, and in which the plane iron is fitted; a plane stock.
- (n.) The stem, or main body, of a tree or plant; the fixed, strong, firm part; the trunk.
- (n.) The wooden or iron crosspiece to which the shank of an anchor is attached. See Illust. of Anchor.
- (n.) An irregular metalliferous mass filling a large cavity in a rock formation, as a stock of lead ore deposited in limestone.
- (n.) The part of a tally formerly struck in the exchequer, which was delivered to the person who had lent the king money on account, as the evidence of indebtedness. See Counterfoil.
- (v. t.) To lay up; to put aside for future use; to store, as merchandise, and the like.
- (n.) The stem or branch in which a graft is inserted.
- (n.) A race or variety in a species.
- (a.) Used or employed for constant service or application, as if constituting a portion of a stock or supply; standard; permanent; standing; as, a stock actor; a stock play; a stock sermon.
- (n.) Supply provided; store; accumulation; especially, a merchants or manufacturers store of goods; as, to lay in a stock of provisions.
- (n.) The handle or contrivance by which bits are held in boring; a bitstock; a brace.
- (n.) The wood to which the barrel, lock, etc., of a musket or like firearm are secured; also, a long, rectangular piece of wood, which is an important part of several forms of gun carriage.
- (n.) Domestic animals or beasts collectively, used or raised on a farm; as, a stock of cattle or of sheep, etc.; -- called also live stock.
- (n.) A frame of timber, with holes in which the feet, or the feet and hands, of criminals were formerly confined by way of punishment.
- (n.) That portion of a pack of cards not distributed to the players at the beginning of certain games, as gleek, etc., but which might be drawn from afterward as occasion required; a bank.
- (v. t.) To provide with material requisites; to store; to fill; to supply; as, to stock a warehouse, that is, to fill it with goods; to stock a farm, that is, to supply it with cattle and tools; to stock land, that is, to occupy it with a permanent growth, especially of grass.
- (n.) A handle or wrench forming a holder for the dies for cutting screws; a diestock.
- (n.) A covering for the leg, or leg and foot; as, upper stocks (breeches); nether stocks (stockings).
- (n.) The original progenitor; also, the race or line of a family; the progenitor of a family and his direct descendants; lineage; family.
- (n.) A kind of stiff, wide band or cravat for the neck; as, a silk stock.
- (n.) The frame or timbers on which a ship rests while building.
- (n.) Hence, a person who is as dull and lifeless as a stock or post; one who has little sense.
- (n.) In tectology, an aggregate or colony of persons (see Person), as trees, chains of salpae, etc.
- (n.) Red and gray bricks, used for the exterior of walls and the front of buildings.
- (n.) The support of the block in which an anvil is fixed, or of the anvil itself.
- (n.) The principal supporting part; the part in which others are inserted, or to which they are attached.
- (n.) Any cruciferous plant of the genus Matthiola; as, common stock (Matthiola incana) (see Gilly-flower); ten-weeks stock (M. annua).
- (n.) A thrust with a rapier; a stoccado.
- (n.) A liquid or jelly containing the juices and soluble parts of meat, and certain vegetables, etc., extracted by cooking; -- used in making soup, gravy, etc.
- (n.) Money or capital which an individual or a firm employs in business; fund; in the United States, the capital of a bank or other company, in the form of transferable shares, each of a certain amount; money funded in government securities, called also the public funds; in the plural, property consisting of shares in joint-stock companies, or in the obligations of a government for its funded debt; -- so in the United States, but in England the latter only are called stocks, and the former shares.
- (v. t.) To suffer to retain milk for twenty-four hours or more previous to sale, as cows.
- (v. t.) To put in the stocks.
Mal Meaning in English
Urdu Word mal is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. mal meaning in English is Stock مال. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. mal word meaning along with mal definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of mal, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of mal in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Bari digi wali gari , Mal godian, Mal afreeqa mein islami ulama karaam ko diya aik qabil e sharf unwan ghana ke dar-al-hakoomat akra mein aik shehar, and Tijarti jahaz are similar words of mal. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary