• More Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Greater in number; exceeding in numbers; -- with the plural.
- (v. t.) To make more; to increase.
- (n.) A greater quantity, amount, or number; that which exceeds or surpasses in any way what it is compared with.
- (n.) A root.
- (n.) That which is in addition; something other and further; an additional or greater amount.
- (adv.) With an adjective or adverb (instead of the suffix -er) to form the comparative degree; as, more durable; more active; more sweetly.
- (adv.) In a greater quantity; in or to a greater extent or degree.
- (superl.) Greater in quality, amount, degree, quality, and the like; with the singular.
- (n.) A hill.
- (superl.) Additional; other; as, he wept because there were no more words to conquer.
- (adv.) With a verb or participle.
- (adv.) In addition; further; besides; again.
- (superl.) Greater; superior; increased
• Moreen Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thick woolen fabric, watered or with embossed figures; -- used in upholstery, for curtains, etc.
• Moreover Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Beyond what has been said; further; besides; in addition; furthermore; also; likewise.