Mulaaqaat Karaana in English
Mulaaqaat Karaana meaning in Urdu to English is Introduce Mulaaqaat Karaana. Mulaaqaat Karaana synonym word is Acquaint, Enclose, Enter, Inaugurate and Inclose. Similar words of Mulaaqaat Karaana are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Introduce Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To produce; to cause to exist; to induce.
- (v. t.) To lead or bring in; to conduct or usher in; as, to introduce a person into a drawing-room.
- (v. t.) To bring into notice, practice, cultivation, or use; as, to introduce a new fashion, method, or plant.
- (v. t.) To lead to and make known by formal announcement or recommendation; hence, to cause to be acquainted; as, to introduce strangers; to introduce one person to another.
- (v. t.) To put (something into a place); to insert; as, to introduce the finger, or a probe.
- (v. t.) To open to notice; to begin; to present; as, he introduced the subject with a long preface.
Mulaaqaat Karaana Meaning in English
Urdu Word mulaaqaat karaana is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. mulaaqaat karaana meaning in English is Introduce ملاقات کرانا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. mulaaqaat karaana word meaning along with mulaaqaat karaana definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of mulaaqaat karaana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of mulaaqaat karaana in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of mulaaqaat karaana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary