Na Ahal in English
Na Ahal meaning in Urdu to English is Incapable Na Ahal. Na Ahal synonym word is Incompetent. Similar words of Na Ahal are also commonly used in daily talks like Gumname, Ghaflat karna wala, Aab dar, and Na kafi.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Incapable Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who is morally or mentally weak or inefficient; an imbecile; a simpleton.
- (a.) Unqualified or disqualified, in a legal sense; as, a man under thirty-five years of age is incapable of holding the office of president of the United States; a person convicted on impeachment is thereby made incapable of holding an office of profit or honor under the government.
- (a.) Wanting in ability or qualification for the purpose or end in view; not large enough to contain or hold; deficient in physical strength, mental or moral power, etc.; not capable; as, incapable of holding a certain quantity of liquid; incapable of endurance, of comprehension, of perseverance, of reform, etc.
- (a.) Not capable of being brought to do or perform, because morally strong or well disposed; -- used with reference to some evil; as, incapable of wrong, dishonesty, or falsehood.
- (a.) As a term of disgrace, sometimes annexed to a sentence when an officer has been cashiered and rendered incapable of serving his country.
- (a.) Not in a state to receive; not receptive; not susceptible; not able to admit; as, incapable of pain, or pleasure; incapable of stain or injury.
Na Ahal Meaning in English
Urdu Word na ahal is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. na ahal meaning in English is Incapable نا اہل. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. na ahal word meaning along with na ahal definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of na ahal, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of na ahal in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Gumname, Ghaflat karna wala, Aab dar, and Na kafi are similar words of na ahal. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary