Nazara in English
Nazara meaning in Urdu to English is Perspective Nazara. Nazara synonym word is Position and View. Similar words of Nazara are also commonly used in daily talks like Nazar aana, and Tuhfa.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Perspective Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The art and the science of so delineating objects that they shall seem to grow smaller as they recede from the eye; -- called also linear perspective.
- (n.) Of or pertaining to the science of vision; optical.
- (a.) A drawing in linear perspective.
- (a.) A glass through which objects are viewed.
- (a.) That which is seen through an opening; a view; a vista.
- (n.) Pertaining to the art, or in accordance with the laws, of perspective.
- (a.) The effect of distance upon the appearance of objects, by means of which the eye recognized them as being at a more or less measurable distance. Hence, aerial perspective, the assumed greater vagueness or uncertainty of outline in distant objects.
Nazara Meaning in English
Urdu Word nazara is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. nazara meaning in English is Perspective نظارہ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. nazara word meaning along with nazara definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of nazara, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of nazara in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Nazar aana, and Tuhfa are similar words of nazara. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary