meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Acclivity, Advance, Arouse, Ascent and Climb. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause to rise, as by the effect of leaven; to make light and spongy, as bread.
- (v. t.) To bring up from the lower world; to call up, as a spirit from the world of spirits; to recall from death; to give life to.
- (v. t.) To cause to spring up from a recumbent position, from a state of quiet, or the like; to awaken; to arouse.
- (v. t.) To cause to arise, grow up, or come into being or to appear; to give rise to; to originate, produce, cause, effect, or the like.
- (v. t.) To give vent or utterance to; to utter; to strike up.
- (v. t.) To increase the strength, vigor, or vehemence of; to excite; to intensify; to invigorate; to heighten; as, to raise the pulse; to raise the voice; to raise the spirits or the courage; to raise the heat of a furnace.
- (v. t.) To rouse to action; to stir up; to incite to tumult, struggle, or war; to excite.
- (v. t.) To form by the accumulation of materials or constituent parts; to build up; to erect; as, to raise a lofty structure, a wall, a heap of stones.
- (v. t.) To cause to grow; to procure to be produced, bred, or propagated; to grow; as, to raise corn, barley, hops, etc.; toraise cattle.
- (v. t.) To cause to rise up, or assume an erect position or posture; to set up; to make upright; as, to raise a mast or flagstaff.
- (v. t.) To create or constitute; as, to raise a use, that is, to create it.
- (v. t.) To cause (the land or any other object) to seem higher by drawing nearer to it; as, to raise Sandy Hook light.
- (v. t.) To bring into being; to produce; to cause to arise, come forth, or appear; -- often with up.
- (v. t.) To bring together; to collect; to levy; to get together or obtain for use or service; as, to raise money, troops, and the like.
- (v. t.) To give rise to; to set agoing; to occasion; to start; to originate; as, to raise a smile or a blush.
- (v. t.) To let go; as in the command, Raise tacks and sheets, i. e., Let go tacks and sheets.
- (v. t.) To bring to a higher condition or situation; to elevate in rank, dignity, and the like; to increase the value or estimation of; to promote; to exalt; to advance; to enhance; as, to raise from a low estate; to raise to office; to raise the price, and the like.
- (v. t.) To bring to notice; to submit for consideration; as, to raise a point of order; to raise an objection.
- (v. t.) To cause to rise; to bring from a lower to a higher place; to lift upward; to elevate; to heave; as, to raise a stone or weight.
- (v. t.) To elevate in degree according to some scale; as, to raise the pitch of the voice; to raise the temperature of a room.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
اُونچا کرنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
oouncha karna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of
oouncha karna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary