• Ord Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An edge or point; also, a beginning.
• Or Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Beaver State
- (n.) Yellow or gold color, -- represented in drawing or engraving by small dots.
- (prep. & adv.) Ere; before; sooner than.
- (conj.) A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may read or may write, -- that is, you may do one of the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride either to London or to Windsor. It often connects a series of words or propositions, presenting a choice of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he may enter into trade.
• Ordure Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Dung; excrement; faeces.
- (n.) Defect; imperfection; fault.
• Ordaining Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ordain