• Organize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To sing in parts; as, to organize an anthem.
- (v. t.) To arrange or constitute in parts, each having a special function, act, office, or relation; to systematize; to get into working order; -- applied to products of the human intellect, or to human institutions and undertakings, as a science, a government, an army, a war, etc.
- (v. t.) To furnish with organs; to give an organic structure to; to endow with capacity for the functions of life; as, an organized being; organized matter; -- in this sense used chiefly in the past participle.
• Organized Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Organize