Out Meaning in Urdu
Out meaning in English to Urdu is خارج کرنا (Kharij karna). Out synonym words are included Away, Extinct, Extinguished, Forbidden, Prohibited, Proscribed, Quenched, Retired, Stunned, Taboo, Tabu. Similar words of Out are also commonly used in daily talk like as Out, Outbreak, and Outdoor.
- A big fire broke out in lahore.
- All that the rest of us can do is to point out what is the matter.
- Alzahra was dug out in and after 1910.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Out Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A word or words omitted by the compositor in setting up copy; an omission.
- (a.) Beyond the bounds of what is true, reasonable, correct, proper, common, etc.; in error or mistake; in a wrong or incorrect position or opinion; in a state of disagreement, opposition, etc.; in an inharmonious relation.
- (n.) A place or space outside of something; a nook or corner; an angle projecting outward; an open space; -- chiefly used in the phrase ins and outs; as, the ins and outs of a question. See under In.
- (a.) Beyond the limit of existence, continuance, or supply; to the end; completely; hence, in, or into, a condition of extinction, exhaustion, completion; as, the fuel, or the fire, has burned out.
- (a.) In its original and strict sense, out means from the interior of something; beyond the limits or boundary of somethings; in a position or relation which is exterior to something; -- opposed to in or into. The something may be expressed after of, from, etc. (see Out of, below); or, if not expressed, it is implied; as, he is out; or, he is out of the house, office, business, etc.; he came out; or, he came out from the ship, meeting, sect, party, etc.
- (n.) One who, or that which, is out; especially, one who is out of office; -- generally in the plural.
- (v. t.) To cause to be out; to eject; to expel.
- (v. t.) To come out with; to make known.
- (v. i.) To come or go out; to get out or away; to become public.
- (interj.) Expressing impatience, anger, a desire to be rid of; -- with the force of command; go out; begone; away; off.
- (v. t.) To give out; to dispose of; to sell.
- (a.) Beyond possession, control, or occupation; hence, in, or into, a state of want, loss, or deprivation; -- used of office, business, property, knowledge, etc.; as, the Democrats went out and the Whigs came in; he put his money out at interest.
- (a.) Not in the position to score in playing a game; not in the state or turn of the play for counting or gaining scores.
- (a.) Beyond the limits of concealment, confinement, privacy, constraint, etc., actual of figurative; hence, not in concealment, constraint, etc., in, or into, a state of freedom, openness, disclosure, publicity, etc.; as, the sun shines out; he laughed out, to be out at the elbows; the secret has leaked out, or is out; the disease broke out on his face; the book is out.
- (a.) Away; abroad; off; from home, or from a certain, or a usual, place; not in; not in a particular, or a usual, place; as, the proprietor is out, his team was taken out.
Out Urdu Meaning with Definition
Out is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Out meaning in Urdu is a خارج کرنا - Kharij karna. Out word is driven by the English language. Out word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Out meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Out stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Out word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Out, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Out Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary