• Perfecting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Perfect
• Perfect Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To make perfect; to finish or complete, so as to leave nothing wanting; to give to anything all that is requisite to its nature and kind.
- (n.) The perfect tense, or a form in that tense.
- (a.) Brought to consummation or completeness; completed; not defective nor redundant; having all the properties or qualities requisite to its nature and kind; without flaw, fault, or blemish; without error; mature; whole; pure; sound; right; correct.
- (a.) Well informed; certain; sure.
- (a.) Hermaphrodite; having both stamens and pistils; -- said of flower.