• Periodic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, derived from, or designating, the highest oxygen acid (HIO/) of iodine.
- (a.) Alt. of Periodical
• Periodical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a period or periods, or to division by periods.
- (a.) Happening, by revolution, at a stated time; returning regularly, after a certain period of time; acting, happening, or appearing, at fixed intervals; recurring; as, periodical epidemics.
- (n.) A magazine or other publication which appears at stated or regular intervals.
- (a.) Performed in a period, or regular revolution; proceeding in a series of successive circuits; as, the periodical motion of the planets round the sun.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a period; constituting a complete sentence.
• Periodically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a periodical manner.