• Pinnacled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pinnacle
• Pinnacle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An architectural member, upright, and generally ending in a small spire, -- used to finish a buttress, to constitute a part in a proportion, as where pinnacles flank a gable or spire, and the like. Pinnacles may be considered primarily as added weight, where it is necessary to resist the thrust of an arch, etc.
- (n.) Anything resembling a pinnacle; a lofty peak; a pointed summit.
- (v. t.) To build or furnish with a pinnacle or pinnacles.