Place Meaning in Urdu
Place meaning in English to Urdu is جگہ (Jagaa). Place synonym words are included Aim, Base, Berth, Commit, Direct, Grade, Home, Identify, Invest, Lay, Lieu, Localize, Locate, Office, Order, Piazza, Plaza, Point, Pose, Position, Post, Property, Put, Range, Rank, Rate, Seat, Send, Set, Shoes, Site, Situation, Space, Spot, Station, Stead, Target. Similar words of Place are also commonly used in daily talk like as Placer, Placebo, and Placebo.
Place Sentence & Examples
- A terrible accident does take place every day.
- A word which is used in place of a noun is called a pronoun.
- And place it in middle of sahara desrert.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Place Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To determine or announce the place of at the finish. Usually, in horse racing only the first three horses are placed officially.
- (v. t.) To place-kick ( a goal).
- (n.) The position of first, second, or third at the finish, esp. the second position. In betting, to win a bet on a horse for place it must, in the United States, finish first or second, in England, usually, first, second, or third.
- (n.) Ordinal relation; position in the order of proceeding; as, he said in the first place.
- (n.) A position which is occupied and held; a dwelling; a mansion; a village, town, or city; a fortified town or post; a stronghold; a region or country.
- (n.) To attribute; to ascribe; to set down.
- (n.) A broad way in a city; an open space; an area; a court or short part of a street open only at one end.
- (n.) Reception; effect; -- implying the making room for.
- (n.) To set; to fix; to repose; as, to place confidence in a friend.
- (n.) To put out at interest; to invest; to loan; as, to place money in a bank.
- (n.) To put or set in a particular rank, office, or position; to surround with particular circumstances or relations in life; to appoint to certain station or condition of life; as, in whatever sphere one is placed.
- (n.) Rank; degree; grade; order of priority, advancement, dignity, or importance; especially, social rank or position; condition; also, official station; occupation; calling.
- (n.) Position in the heavens, as of a heavenly body; -- usually defined by its right ascension and declination, or by its latitude and longitude.
- (n.) Vacated or relinquished space; room; stead (the departure or removal of another being or thing being implied).
- (n.) A definite position or passage of a document.
- (n.) Any portion of space regarded as measured off or distinct from all other space, or appropriated to some definite object or use; position; ground; site; spot; rarely, unbounded space.
- (n.) To assign a place to; to put in a particular spot or place, or in a certain relative position; to direct to a particular place; to fix; to settle; to locate; as, to place a book on a shelf; to place balls in tennis.
Place Urdu Meaning with Definition
Place is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Place meaning in Urdu is a جگہ - Jagaa. Place word is driven by the English language. Place word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Place meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Place stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Place word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Place, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Place Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary