• Pore Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) A minute opening or passageway; an interstice between the constituent particles or molecules of a body; as, the pores of stones.
- (v. i.) To look or gaze steadily in reading or studying; to fix the attention; to be absorbed; -- often with on or upon, and now usually with over.
- (v.) One of the minute orifices in an animal or vegetable membrane, for transpiration, absorption, etc.
• Pored Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pore
• Poreblind Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Nearsighted; shortsighted; purblind.