Post Meaning in Urdu
Post meaning in English to Urdu is کھمبا (Khambaa). Post synonym words are included Base, Berth, Brand, Carry, Mail, Office, Place, Position, Send, Situation, Spot, Stake, Station. Similar words of Post are also commonly used in daily talk like as Post, Post haste, and Post meridiem.
- Did you post the letter?.
- Drop me near the post office.
- Had you been applying for this post since march?.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Post Definition & Meaning in English
- () A pole or pillar, carved and painted with a series of totemic symbols, set up before the house of certain Indian tribes of the northwest coast of North America, esp. Indians of the Koluschan stock.
- (n.) The piece of ground to which a sentinels walk is limited.
- (v. t.) To hold up to public blame or reproach; to advertise opprobriously; to denounce by public proclamation; as, to post one for cowardice.
- (n.) A piece of timber, metal, or other solid substance, fixed, or to be fixed, firmly in an upright position, especially when intended as a stay or support to something else; a pillar; as, a hitching post; a fence post; the posts of a house.
- (v. t.) To carry, as an account, from the journal to the ledger; as, to post an account; to transfer, as accounts, to the ledger.
- (n.) A military station; the place at which a soldier or a body of troops is stationed; also, the troops at such a station.
- (v. i.) To rise and sink in the saddle, in accordance with the motion of the horse, esp. in trotting.
- (n.) One who has charge of a station, especially of a postal station.
- (n.) An established conveyance for letters from one place or station to another; especially, the governmental system in any country for carrying and distributing letters and parcels; the post office; the mail; hence, the carriage by which the mail is transported.
- (n.) The place at which anything is stopped, placed, or fixed; a station.
- (adv.) With post horses; hence, in haste; as, to travel post.
- (a.) Hired to do what is wrong; suborned.
- (v. t.) To attach to a post, a wall, or other usual place of affixing public notices; to placard; as, to post a notice; to post playbills.
- (v. i.) To travel with post horses; figuratively, to travel in haste.
- (n.) A station, office, or position of service, trust, or emolument; as, the post of duty; the post of danger.
- (v. t.) To inform; to give the news to; to make (one) acquainted with the details of a subject; -- often with up.
- (v. t.) To assign to a station; to set; to place; as, to post a sentinel.
- (v. t.) To enter (a name) on a list, as for service, promotion, or the like.
- (v. t.) To place in the care of the post; to mail; as, to post a letter.
- (n.) A size of printing and writing paper. See the Table under Paper.
- (n.) Haste or speed, like that of a messenger or mail carrier.
- (n.) A messenger who goes from station; an express; especially, one who is employed by the government to carry letters and parcels regularly from one place to another; a letter carrier; a postman.
- (n.) The doorpost of a victualers shop or inn, on which were chalked the scores of customers; hence, a score; a debt.
- (n.) A station, or one of a series of stations, established for the refreshment and accommodation of travelers on some recognized route; as, a stage or railway post.
Post Urdu Meaning with Definition
Post is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Post meaning in Urdu is a کھمبا - Khambaa. Post word is driven by the English language. Post word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Post meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Post stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Post word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Post, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Post Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary