meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym words are included
. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Parat raizi, Koi bhi card, Anday ka chilka, and Bareek jald.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- Americanist postgraduate students and faculty to share and discuss their research.
- Are you posting a letter?.
- Bring a ten-paisa postage.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Mantle, n., 3 (a).
- (n.) A natural covering; an integument; as, the tunic of a seed.
- (n.) A membrane, or layer of tissue, especially when enveloping an organ or part, as the eye.
- (n.) Same as Tunicle.
- (n.) An under-garment worn by the ancient Romans of both sexes. It was made with or without sleeves, reached to or below the knees, and was confined at the waist by a girdle.
- (n.) Any similar garment worm by ancient or Oriental peoples; also, a common name for various styles of loose-fitting under-garments and over-garments worn in modern times by Europeans and others.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
پوست. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
post, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Parat raizi, Koi bhi card, Anday ka chilka, and Bareek jald
are similar words of
post. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary