• Pottering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Potter
• Potter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One whose occupation is to make earthen vessels.
- (v. t.) To poke; to push; also, to disturb; to confuse; to bother.
- (n.) The red-bellied terrapin. See Terrapin.
- (v. i.) To walk lazily or idly; to saunter.
- (n.) One who hawks crockery or earthenware.
- (v. i.) To busy ones self with trifles; to labor with little purpose, energy, of effect; to trifle; to pother.
- (n.) One who pots meats or other eatables.