• Pout Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The European whiting pout or bib.
- (n.) The young of some birds, as grouse; a young fowl.
- (v. i.) To protrude.
- (v. i.) To shoot pouts.
- (n.) A sullen protrusion of the lips; a fit of sullenness.
- (v. i.) To thrust out the lips, as in sullenness or displeasure; hence, to look sullen.
• Poutingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a pouting, or a sullen, manner.
• Pouter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A variety of the domestic pigeon remarkable for the extent to which it is able to dilate its throat and breast.
- (n.) One who, or that which, pouts.