Present Meaning in Urdu
Present meaning in English to Urdu is پیش کرنا (Paish karna). Present synonym words are included Acquaint, Award, Confront, Deliver, Demonstrate, Exhibit, Face, Gift, Give, Introduce, Nowadays, Portray, Pose, Represent, Salute, Show, Stage, Submit. Similar words of Present are also commonly used in daily talk like as Present, Present Day, and Present Participle.
Present Sentence & Examples
- A present was given to me by her.
- And retaining 6 dollare for the present use,.
- Every one was present in the class except you.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Present Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Not delayed; immediate; instant; coincident.
- (a.) To bring or introduce into the presence of some one, especially of a superior; to introduce formally; to offer for acquaintance; as, to present an envoy to the king; (with the reciprocal pronoun) to come into the presence of a superior.
- (a.) To present; to personate.
- (a.) Ready; quick in emergency; as a present wit.
- (n.) The position of a soldier in presenting arms; as, to stand at present.
- (a.) Present letters or instrument, as a deed of conveyance, a lease, letter of attorney, or other writing; as in the phrase, " Know all men by these presents," that is, by the writing itself, " per has literas praesentes; " -- in this sense, rarely used in the singular.
- (a.) Favorably attentive; propitious.
- (a.) To lay before a public body, or an official, for consideration, as before a legislature, a court of judicature, a corporation, etc.; as, to present a memorial, petition, remonstrance, or indictment.
- (a.) Present time; the time being; time in progress now, or at the moment contemplated; as, at this present.
- (a.) Now existing, or in process; begun but not ended; now in view, or under consideration; being at this time; not past or future; as, the present session of Congress; the present state of affairs; the present instance.
- (a.) To exhibit or offer to view or notice; to lay before ones perception or cognizance; to set forth; to present a fine appearance.
- (a.) To bring an indictment against .
- (a.) To aim, point, or direct, as a weapon; as, to present a pistol or the point of a sword to the breast of another.
- (n.) Anything presented or given; a gift; a donative; as, a Christmas present.
- (a.) To make a gift of; to bestow; to give, generally in a formal or ceremonious manner; to grant; to confer.
- (a.) To pass over, esp. in a ceremonious manner; to give in charge or possession; to deliver; to make over.
- (a.) Hence: To endow; to bestow a gift upon; to favor, as with a donation; also, to court by gifts.
- (v. i.) To appear at the mouth of the uterus so as to be perceptible to the finger in vaginal examination; -- said of a part of an infant during labor.
- (a.) A present tense, or the form of the verb denoting the present tense.
- (a.) To lay before a court as an object of inquiry; to give notice officially of, as a crime of offence; to find or represent judicially; as, a grand jury present certain offenses or nuisances, or whatever they think to be public injuries.
- (a.) To nominate for support at a public school or other institution .
- (a.) To nominate to an ecclesiastical benefice; to offer to the bishop or ordinary as a candidate for institution.
- (a.) Being at hand, within reach or call, within certain contemplated limits; -- opposed to absent.
Present Urdu Meaning with Definition
Present is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Present meaning in Urdu is a پیش کرنا - Paish karna. Present word is driven by the English language. Present word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Present meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Present stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Present word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Present, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Present Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary