• Priced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Price
- (a.) Rated in price; valued; as, high-priced goods; low-priced labor.
• Price Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To set a price on; to value. See Prize.
- (v. t.) To pay the price of.
- (n. & v.) Value; estimation; excellence; worth.
- (n. & v.) The sum or amount of money at which a thing is valued, or the value which a seller sets on his goods in market; that for which something is bought or sold, or offered for sale; equivalent in money or other means of exchange; current value or rate paid or demanded in market or in barter; cost.
- (n. & v.) Reward; recompense; as, the price of industry.
- (v. t.) To ask the price of; as, to price eggs.