• Qualities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Quality
• Quality Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An acquired trait; accomplishment; acquisition.
- (n.) Superior birth or station; high rank; elevated character.
- (n.) That which makes, or helps to make, anything such as it is; anything belonging to a subject, or predicable of it; distinguishing property, characteristic, or attribute; peculiar power, capacity, or virtue; distinctive trait; as, the tones of a flute differ from those of a violin in quality; the great quality of a statesman.
- (n.) The condition of being of such and such a sort as distinguished from others; nature or character relatively considered, as of goods; character; sort; rank.
- (n.) Special or temporary character; profession; occupation; assumed or asserted rank, part, or position.