Quite Meaning in Urdu
Quite meaning in English to Urdu is بالکُل (Bilkul). Quite synonym words are included Rather. Similar words of Quite are also commonly used in daily talk like as Quite Often, Quite Well, and Quite Indeed.
Quite Sentence & Examples
- Ahmad is quite familiar with me.
- And with quite an ancient history.
- But I soon discovered that college was not quite the romantic lyceum I had imagined.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Quite Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) To a great extent or degree; very; very much; considerably.
- (a.) Completely; wholly; entirely; totally; perfectly; as, the work is not quite done; the object is quite accomplished; to be quite mistaken.
- (v. t. & i.) See Quit.
Quite Urdu Meaning with Definition
Quite is an English word that is used for something to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree; absolutely; completely. Quite meaning in Urdu is a بالکُل. Quite word is driven from the English language that indicated used to emphasize the degree or amount of something, or to say that someone or something is impressive, interesting, or unusual. Quite word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word quite meaning. The term, derived in 1300–50; Middle English, adv. use of quit(e), a variant of quit(te) quit1, the meaning of the two forms not being distinct in Middle English.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Quite Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary