• Realized Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Realize
• Realize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To convert into real property; to make real estate of; as, to realize his fortune.
- (v. i.) To convert any kind of property into money, especially property representing investments, as shares in stock companies, bonds, etc.
- (v. t.) To make real; to convert from the imaginary or fictitious into the actual; to bring into concrete existence; to effectuate; to accomplish; as, to realize a scheme or project.
- (v. t.) To acquire as an actual possession; to obtain as the result of plans and efforts; to gain; to get; as, to realize large profits from a speculation.
- (v. t.) To convert into actual money; as, to realize assets.
- (v. t.) To cause to seem real; to impress upon the mind as actual; to feel vividly or strongly; to make ones own in apprehension or experience.