• Recital Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vocal or instrumental performance by one person; -- distinguished from concert; as, a song recital; an organ, piano, or violin recital.
- (n.) A telling in detail and due order of the particulars of anything, as of a law, an adventure, or a series of events; narration.
- (n.) That which is recited; a story; a narration.
- (n.) The formal statement, or setting forth, of some matter of fact in any deed or writing in order to explain the reasons on which the transaction is founded; the statement of matter in pleading introductory to some positive allegation.
- (n.) The act of reciting; the repetition of the words of another, or of a document; rehearsal; as, the recital of testimony.