• Remedying Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Remedy
• Remedy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The legal means to recover a right, or to obtain redress for a wrong.
- (n.) That which relieves or cures a disease; any medicine or application which puts an end to disease and restores health; -- with for; as, a remedy for the gout.
- (n.) To apply a remedy to; to relieve; to cure; to heal; to repair; to redress; to correct; to counteract.
- (n.) That which corrects or counteracts an evil of any kind; a corrective; a counteractive; reparation; cure; -- followed by for or against, formerly by to.