• Remembrance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Power of remembering; reach of personal knowledge; period over which ones memory extends.
- (n.) That which serves to keep in or bring to mind; a memorial; a token; a memento; a souvenir; a memorandum or note of something to be remembered.
- (n.) The state of being remembered, or held in mind; memory; recollection.
- (n.) Something to be remembered; counsel; admoni//on; instruction.
- (n.) The act of remembering; a holding in mind, or bringing to mind; recollection.
- (n.) Something remembered; a person or thing kept in memory.
• Remembrancer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, serves to bring to, or keep in, mind; a memento; a memorial; a reminder.
- (n.) A term applied in England to several officers, having various functions, their duty originally being to bring certain matters to the attention of the proper persons at the proper time.