• Renowned Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Famous; celebrated for great achievements, for distinguished qualities, or for grandeur; eminent; as, a renowned king.
• Renown Definition & Synonyms
- (v.) Report of nobleness or exploits; praise.
- (v. t.) To make famous; to give renown to.
- (v.) The state of being much known and talked of; exalted reputation derived from the extensive praise of great achievements or accomplishments; fame; celebrity; -- always in a good sense.
• Renownedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With renown.