• Reside Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To have a seat or fixed position; to inhere; to lie or be as in attribute or element.
- (v. i.) To sink; to settle, as sediment.
- (v. i.) To dwell permanently or for a considerable time; to have a settled abode for a time; to abide continuosly; to have ones domicile of home; to remain for a long time.
• Residency Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Residence.
- (n.) A political agency at a native court in British India, held by an officer styled the Resident; also, a Dutch commercial colony or province in the East Indies.
• Resided Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reside