• Resort Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Active power or movement; spring.
- (v. i.) To fall back; to revert.
- (v. i.) To go; to repair; to betake ones self.
- (v.) The act of going to, or making application; a betaking ones self; the act of visiting or seeking; recourse; as, a place of popular resort; -- often figuratively; as, to have resort to force.
- (v.) That to which one resorts or looks for help; resource; refuge.
- (v.) A place to which one betakes himself habitually; a place of frequent assembly; a haunt.
- (v. i.) To have recourse; to apply; to ones self for help, relief, or advantage.
• Resorted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Resort