• Ridicule Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Ridiculous.
- (n.) An object of sport or laughter; a laughingstock; a laughing matter.
- (n.) Quality of being ridiculous; ridiculousness.
- (v. t.) To laugh at mockingly or disparagingly; to awaken ridicule toward or respecting.
- (n.) Remarks concerning a subject or a person designed to excite laughter with a degree of contempt; wit of that species which provokes contemptuous laughter; disparagement by making a person an object of laughter; banter; -- a term lighter than derision.
• Ridiculer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who ridicules.