Right Meaning in Urdu
Right meaning in English to Urdu is صَحيح (Sahai). Right synonym words are included Aright, Compensate, Correct, Correctly, Decent, Flop, Good, Justly, Mighty, Powerful, Proper, Properly, Rectify, Redress, Right-hand, Rightfulness, Ripe, Starboard, Suitable. Similar words of Right are also commonly used in daily talk like as Right, Righteous, and Rightful.
Right Sentence & Examples
- Education should be a universal right and not a privilege.
- O, god lead us to the right path.
- One's inner sense of right and wrong.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Right Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to that side of the body in man on which the muscular action is usually stronger than on the other side; -- opposed to left when used in reference to a part of the body; as, the right side, hand, arm. Also applied to the corresponding side of the lower animals.
- (a.) In some legislative bodies of Europe (as in France), those members collectively who are conservatives or monarchists. See Center, 5.
- (a.) According with truth; passing a true judgment; conforming to fact or intent; not mistaken or wrong; not erroneous; correct; as, this is the right faith.
- (a.) The straight course; adherence to duty; obedience to lawful authority, divine or human; freedom from guilt, -- the opposite of moral wrong.
- (a.) That which is right or correct.
- (adv.) In a right or straight line; directly; hence; straightway; immediately; next; as, he stood right before me; it went right to the mark; he came right out; he followed right after the guide.
- (a.) Conformed to the constitution of man and the will of God, or to justice and equity; not deviating from the true and just; according with truth and duty; just; true.
- (v. i.) To recover the proper or natural condition or position; to become upright.
- (a.) A true statement; freedom from error of falsehood; adherence to truth or fact.
- (a.) Designed to be placed or worn outward; as, the right side of a piece of cloth.
- (a.) That which one has a natural claim to exact.
- (a.) The right side; the side opposite to the left.
- (adv.) According to any rule of art; correctly.
- (a.) The outward or most finished surface, as of a piece of cloth, a carpet, etc.
- (adv.) Exactly; just.
- (a.) That which justly belongs to one; that which one has a claim to possess or own; the interest or share which anyone has in a piece of property; title; claim; interest; ownership.
- (a.) Privilege or immunity granted by authority.
- (adv.) In a great degree; very; wholly; unqualifiedly; extremely; highly; as, right humble; right noble; right valiant.
- (a.) Upright; erect from a base; having an upright axis; not oblique; as, right ascension; a right pyramid or cone.
- (a.) Most favorable or convenient; fortunate.
- (a.) That which one has a legal or social claim to do or to exact; legal power; authority; as, a sheriff has a right to arrest a criminal.
- (adv.) In a right manner.
- (a.) A just judgment or action; that which is true or proper; justice; uprightness; integrity.
- (adv.) According to the law or will of God; conforming to the standard of truth and justice; righteously; as, to live right; to judge right.
- (adv.) According to fact or truth; actually; truly; really; correctly; exactly; as, to tell a story right.
- (a.) Characterized by reality or genuineness; real; actual; not spurious.
- (a.) That to which one has a just claim.
- (a.) Fit; suitable; proper; correct; becoming; as, the right man in the right place; the right way from London to Oxford.
- (a.) To do justice to; to relieve from wrong; to restore rights to; to assert or regain the rights of; as, to right the oppressed; to right ones self; also, to vindicate.
- (v. i.) Hence, to regain an upright position, as a ship or boat, after careening.
- (a.) To bring or restore to the proper or natural position; to set upright; to make right or straight (that which has been wrong or crooked); to correct.
- (a.) Straight; direct; not crooked; as, a right line.
- (a.) Well placed, disposed, or adjusted; orderly; well regulated; correctly done.
Right Urdu Meaning with Definition
Right is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Right meaning in Urdu is a صَحيح - Sahai. Right word is driven by the English language. Right word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Right meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Right stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Right word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Right, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Right Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary