Rukh in English
Rukh meaning in Urdu to English is Side Rukh. Rukh synonym word is By, Bye, English, Face and Incline. Similar words of Rukh are also commonly used in daily talks like Simt badalna, Aik gharbali thaali, Dosri traf laga dana, and Mutabadil rasta.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Side Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To furnish with a siding; as, to side a house.
- (n.) Long; large; extensive.
- (n.) The position of a person or party regarded as opposed to another person or party, whether as a rival or a foe; a body of advocates or partisans; a party; hence, the interest or cause which one maintains against another; a doctrine or view opposed to another.
- (n.) The margin, edge, verge, or border of a surface; especially (when the thing spoken of is somewhat oblong in shape), one of the longer edges as distinguished from the shorter edges, called ends; a bounding line of a geometrical figure; as, the side of a field, of a square or triangle, of a river, of a road, etc.
- (n.) One of the halves of the body, of an animals or man, on either side of the mesial plane; or that which pertains to such a half; as, a side of beef; a side of sole leather.
- (n.) A slope or declivity, as of a hill, considered as opposed to another slope over the ridge.
- (n.) Fig.: Aspect or part regarded as contrasted with some other; as, the bright side of poverty.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a side, or the sides; being on the side, or toward the side; lateral.
- (a.) Hence, indirect; oblique; collateral; incidental; as, a side issue; a side view or remark.
- (n.) A line of descent traced through one parent as distinguished from that traced through another.
- (v. t.) To suit; to pair; to match.
- (v. i.) To lean on one side.
- (v. i.) To embrace the opinions of one party, or engage in its interest, in opposition to another party; to take sides; as, to side with the ministerial party.
- (v. t.) To be or stand at the side of; to be on the side toward.
- (v. t.) To work (a timber or rib) to a certain thickness by trimming the sides.
- (n.) Any outer portion of a thing considered apart from, and yet in relation to, the rest; as, the upper side of a sphere; also, any part or position viewed as opposite to or contrasted with another; as, this or that side.
- (n.) The right or left part of the wall or trunk of the body; as, a pain in the side.
Rukh Meaning in English
Urdu Word rukh is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. rukh meaning in English is Side رخ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. rukh word meaning along with rukh definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of rukh, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of rukh in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Simt badalna, Aik gharbali thaali, Dosri traf laga dana, and Mutabadil rasta are similar words of rukh. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary