• Sabot Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thick, circular disk of wood, to which the cartridge bag and projectile are attached, in fixed ammunition for cannon; also, a piece of soft metal attached to a projectile to take the groove of the rifling.
- (n.) A kind of wooden shoe worn by the peasantry in France, Belgium, Sweden, and some other European countries.
• Sabotage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Malicious waste or destruction of an employers property or injury to his interests by workmen during labor troubles.
- (n.) Scamped work.