Scratch Meaning in Urdu
Scratch meaning in English to Urdu is خراش آنا (Kharash ana). Scratch synonym words are included Abrasion, Cacography, Chafe, Dent, Excoriation, Fray, Fret, Incision, Itch, Mark, Prick, Rub, Scar, Scrape, Scraping, Scratching, Scrawl, Scribble, Slit. Similar words of Scratch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Scratchier, Scratchy, and Scratchless.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Scratch Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In various sports, the line from which the start is made, except in the case of contestants receiving a distance handicap.
- (a.) Made, done, or happening by chance; arranged with little or no preparation; determined by circumstances; haphazard; as, a scratch team; a scratch crew for a boat race; a scratch shot in billiards.
- (n.) A break in the surface of a thing made by scratching, or by rubbing with anything pointed or rough; a slight wound, mark, furrow, or incision.
- (n.) Minute, but tender and troublesome, excoriations, covered with scabs, upon the heels of horses which have been used where it is very wet or muddy.
- (v. i.) To score, not by skillful play but by some fortunate chance of the game.
- (n.) A kind of wig covering only a portion of the head.
- (v. t.) To rub and tear or mark the surface of with something sharp or ragged; to scrape, roughen, or wound slightly by drawing something pointed or rough across, as the claws, the nails, a pin, or the like.
- (v. t.) To dig or excavate with the claws; as, some animals scratch holes, in which they burrow.
- (v. t.) To cancel by drawing one or more lines through, as the name of a candidate upon a ballot, or of a horse in a list; hence, to erase; to efface; -- often with out.
- (v. t.) To write or draw hastily or awkwardly.
- (n.) A shot which scores by chance and not as intended by the player; a fluke.
- (n.) A line across the prize ring; up to which boxers are brought when they join fight; hence, test, trial, or proof of courage; as, to bring to the scratch; to come up to the scratch.
- (v. i.) To use the claws or nails in tearing or in digging; to make scratches.
Scratch Urdu Meaning with Definition
Scratch is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Scratch meaning in Urdu is a خراش آنا - Kharash ana. Scratch word is driven by the English language. Scratch word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Scratch meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Scratch stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Scratch word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Scratch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Scratch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary