meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Adjudicate, Conciliate, Decide, Descend, Determine, Ensconce, Fall, Halt, Locate, Reconcile, Resolve, Root, Settee, Sink, Subside. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Settle, Settle down, and Settle In.
Sentence & Examples
- I shall settle my score with you.
- Settle my account.
- Settle my account please.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a jointure for a wife.
- (n.) A place made lower than the rest; a wide step or platform lower than some other part.
- (n.) To determine, as something which is exposed to doubt or question; to free from unscertainty or wavering; to make sure, firm, or constant; to establish; to compose; to quiet; as, to settle the mind when agitated; to settle questions of law; to settle the succession to a throne; to settle an allowance.
- (v. i.) To be established in an employment or profession; as, to settle in the practice of law.
- (v. i.) To enter into the married state, or the state of a householder.
- (n.) To establish in the pastoral office; to ordain or install as pastor or rector of a church, society, or parish; as, to settle a minister.
- (n.) To adjust, as something in discussion; to make up; to compose; to pacify; as, to settle a quarrel.
- (n.) To plant with inhabitants; to colonize; to people; as, the French first settled Canada; the Puritans settled New England; Plymouth was settled in 1620.
- (v. i.) To become firm, dry, and hard, as the ground after the effects of rain or frost have disappeared; as, the roads settled late in the spring.
- (n.) To cause to sink; to lower; to depress; hence, also, to render close or compact; as, to settle the contents of a barrel or bag by shaking it.
- (n.) A seat of any kind.
- (n.) To clear of dregs and impurities by causing them to sink; to render pure or clear; -- said of a liquid; as, to settle coffee, or the grounds of coffee.
- (n.) To adjust, as accounts; to liquidate; to balance; as, to settle an account.
- (n.) Hence, to pay; as, to settle a bill.
- (n.) To place in a fixed or permanent condition; to make firm, steady, or stable; to establish; to fix; esp., to establish in life; to fix in business, in a home, or the like.
- (v. i.) To sink gradually to a lower level; to subside, as the foundation of a house, etc.
- (v. i.) To become fixed or permanent; to become stationary; to establish ones self or itself; to assume a lasting form, condition, direction, or the like, in place of a temporary or changing state.
- (n.) To cause to be no longer in a disturbed condition; to render quiet; to still; to calm; to compose.
- (v. i.) To fix ones residence; to establish a dwelling place or home; as, the Saxons who settled in Britain.
- (n.) A bench; especially, a bench with a high back.
- (n.) To restore or bring to a smooth, dry, or passable condition; -- said of the ground, of roads, and the like; as, clear weather settles the roads.
- (v. i.) To sink to the bottom; to fall to the bottom, as dregs of a liquid, or the sediment of a reserveir.
- (v. i.) To become clear after being turbid or obscure; to clarify by depositing matter held in suspension; as, the weather settled; wine settles by standing.
- (v. i.) To become calm; to cease from agitation.
- (v. i.) To adjust differences or accounts; to come to an agreement; as, he has settled with his creditors.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a بسنا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Settle, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary