Shakal Dana in English
Shakal Dana meaning in Urdu to English is Make Shakal Dana. Shakal Dana synonym word is Attain, Brand, Build, Cause and Clear. Similar words of Shakal Dana are also commonly used in daily talks like Shakal handsa, Purana maal ko naya kar ka baach na, Shakal bazloli, and Shakal no pehlo.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Make Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A companion; a mate; often, a husband or a wife.
- (v. t.) To be engaged or concerned in.
- (v. t.) To put a desired or desirable condition; to cause to thrive.
- (v. i.) To increase; to augment; to accrue.
- (v. t.) To execute with the requisite formalities; as, to make a bill, note, will, deed, etc.
- (v. t.) To compose, as parts, ingredients, or materials; to constitute; to form; to amount to.
- (v. i.) To act in a certain manner; to have to do; to manage; to interfere; to be active; -- often in the phrase to meddle or make.
- (v. t.) To produce, as something artificial, unnatural, or false; -- often with up; as, to make up a story.
- (v. t.) To find, as the result of calculation or computation; to ascertain by enumeration; to find the number or amount of, by reckoning, weighing, measurement, and the like; as, he made the distance of; to travel over; as, the ship makes ten knots an hour; he made the distance in one day.
- (v. t.) To require; to constrain; to compel; to force; to cause; to occasion; -- followed by a noun or pronoun and infinitive.
- (v. t.) To gain, as the result of ones efforts; to get, as profit; to make acquisition of; to have accrue or happen to one; as, to make a large profit; to make an error; to make a loss; to make money.
- (v. i.) To proceed; to tend; to move; to go; as, he made toward home; the tiger made at the sportsmen.
- (v. t.) To reach; to attain; to arrive at or in sight of.
- (v. t.) To cause to appear to be; to constitute subjectively; to esteem, suppose, or represent.
- (v. t.) To bring about; to bring forward; to be the cause or agent of; to effect, do, perform, or execute; -- often used with a noun to form a phrase equivalent to the simple verb that corresponds to such noun; as, to make complaint, for to complain; to make record of, for to record; to make abode, for to abide, etc.
- (v. t.) To become; to be, or to be capable of being, changed or fashioned into; to do the part or office of; to furnish the material for; as, he will make a good musician; sweet cider makes sour vinegar; wool makes warm clothing.
- (v. i.) To compose verses; to write poetry; to versify.
- (v. i.) To tend; to contribute; to have effect; -- with for or against; as, it makes for his advantage.
- (v. t.) To cause to exist; to bring into being; to form; to produce; to frame; to fashion; to create.
- (n.) Structure, texture, constitution of parts; construction; shape; form.
- (v. t.) To form of materials; to cause to exist in a certain form; to construct; to fabricate.
- (v. t.) To cause to be or become; to put into a given state verb, or adjective; to constitute; as, to make known; to make public; to make fast.
Shakal Dana Meaning in English
Urdu Word shakal dana is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. shakal dana meaning in English is Make شَکَل دینا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. shakal dana word meaning along with shakal dana definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of shakal dana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of shakal dana in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Shakal handsa, Purana maal ko naya kar ka baach na, Shakal bazloli, and Shakal no pehlo are similar words of shakal dana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary