Sign Meaning in Urdu
Sign translation is "Ishara" and Sign synonym words Augury, Bless, Contract, Fee and Foretoken.
Similar words of Sign are also commonly used in daily talk like as Signal, Signature and Significance. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Ishara" and Translation of Sign in Urdu writing script is اشارہ.
- • And sign my name in a book.
- • Breathing is the sign of life.
- • If you still want to try out for the singing squad sign up for the final auditions tomorrow!.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''اشارہ'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Sign Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To affix a signature to; to ratify by hand or seal; to subscribe in ones own handwriting.
- (n.) A motion, an action, or a gesture by which a thought is expressed, or a command or a wish made known.
- (v. i.) To be a sign or omen.
- (n.) A remarkable event, considered by the ancients as indicating the will of some deity; a prodigy; an omen.
- (n.) That by which anything is made known or represented; that which furnishes evidence; a mark; a token; an indication; a proof.
- (n.) A military emblem carried on a banner or a standard.
- (n.) Any symbol or emblem which prefigures, typifles, or represents, an idea; a type; hence, sometimes, a picture.
- (n.) To mark; to make distinguishable.
- (n.) To represent by a sign; to make known in a typical or emblematic manner, in distinction from speech; to signify.
- (n.) Any character, as a flat, sharp, dot, etc.
- (n.) An objective evidence of disease; that is, one appreciable by some one other than the patient.
- (n.) To assign or convey formally; -- used with away.
- (n.) A lettered board, or other conspicuous notice, placed upon or before a building, room, shop, or office to advertise the business there transacted, or the name of the person or firm carrying it on; a publicly displayed token or notice.
- (n.) Hence, one of the gestures of pantomime, or of a language of a signs such as those used by the North American Indians, or those used by the deaf and dumb.
- (n.) To make a sign upon; to mark with a sign.
- (v. i.) To make a sign or signal; to communicate directions or intelligence by signs.
- (n.) That which, being external, stands for, or signifies, something internal or spiritual; -- a term used in the Church of England in speaking of an ordinance considered with reference to that which it represents.
- (n.) An event considered by the Jews as indicating the divine will, or as manifesting an interposition of the divine power for some special end; a miracle; a wonder.
- (n.) The twelfth part of the ecliptic or zodiac.
- (n.) A character indicating the relation of quantities, or an operation performed upon them; as, the sign + (plus); the sign -- (minus); the sign of division ╓, and the like.
- (v. i.) To write ones name, esp. as a token of assent, responsibility, or obligation.
- (n.) Something serving to indicate the existence, or preserve the memory, of a thing; a token; a memorial; a monument.
- (n.) A word or a character regarded as the outward manifestation of thought; as, words are the sign of ideas.
Sign Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Ishara. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Sign. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
آج میری دعوت ہے
Aaj Meri Dawat Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Sign Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary