meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Bicycle, Bike, Motorcycle, Oscillation and Pedal. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Tasalsul, Tosee dahinda, Silsila asool, and Silsila dar silsila.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bicycle or tricycle, or other light velocipede.
- (n.) One entire round in a circle or a spire; as, a cycle or set of leaves.
- (n.) An imaginary circle or orbit in the heavens; one of the celestial spheres.
- (n.) An orderly list for a given time; a calendar.
- (n.) An age; a long period of time.
- (v. i.) To ride a bicycle, tricycle, or other form of cycle.
- (n.) An interval of time in which a certain succession of events or phenomena is completed, and then returns again and again, uniformly and continually in the same order; a periodical space of time marked by the recurrence of something peculiar; as, the cycle of the seasons, or of the year.
- (n.) The circle of subjects connected with the exploits of the hero or heroes of some particular period which have served as a popular theme for poetry, as the legend of Arthur and the knights of the Round Table, and that of Charlemagne and his paladins.
- (v. i.) To pass through a cycle of changes; to recur in cycles.
- (n.) A complete positive and negative wave of an alternating current; one period. The number of cycles (per second) is a measure of the frequency of an alternating current.
- (n.) A series of operations in which heat is imparted to (or taken away from) a working substance which by its expansion gives up a part of its internal energy in the form of mechanical work (or being compressed increases its internal energy) and is again brought back to its original state.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
سلسلہ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
silsila, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Tasalsul, Tosee dahinda, Silsila asool, and Silsila dar silsila
are similar words of
silsila. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary