Tasalsul Meaning in English
The word "Tasalsul" in English means "Streak" and in Urdu script, it is written as "تسلسل". Similar words to tasalsul are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Tasalsul kay saath, Musal sal tor par, Mutawatar cigrette piinaa, and Tasalsul ya tawatar liye hoye. The synonym for tasalsul is " Blotch, Mottle, Run and Stripe".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The rung or round of a ladder.
- (n.) The fine powder or mark yielded by a mineral when scratched or rubbed against a harder surface, the color of which is sometimes a distinguishing character.
- (v. t.) To form streaks or stripes in or on; to stripe; to variegate with lines of a different color, or of different colors.
- (n.) A line or long mark of a different color from the ground; a stripe; a vein.
- (v. t.) To stretch; to extend; hence, to lay out, as a dead body.
- (v. t.) With it as an object: To run swiftly.
- (n.) A strake.
Tasalsul in English
Tasalsul is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the tasalsul is referred to as "Streak" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of tasalsul meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of tasalsul stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers tasalsul word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to tasalsul, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary