• Smudge Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A heap of damp combustibles partially ignited and burning slowly, placed on the windward side of a house, tent, or the like, in order, by the thick smoke, to keep off mosquitoes or other insects.
- (v. t.) To stifle or smother with smoke; to smoke by means of a smudge.
- (n.) That which is smeared upon anything; a stain; a blot; a smutch; a smear.
- (v. t.) To smear; to smutch; to soil; to blacken with smoke.
- (n.) A suffocating smoke.
• Smudged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Smudge